With Odessy Homes The Path is Clear
Why is shopping for a new home so confusing? Why SHOULD shopping for a new home even BE confusing? What is Standard Pricing? What costs extra? Why do many Builder Showhomes bear little resemblance to a Standard Base Model? Is that fair representation of a product?
Odessy Homes Makes it Easy
Odessy Homes takes the guesswork out of the New Home Building experience. Our comprehensive Base Specifications offer a long list of Standard Items that are often an added cost with many other New Home Builders. Let Odessy Homes take the mystery and confusion out of the New Home buying process.
Quality is Standard with an Odessy Home
Every Odessy Home is built on piles. Standard items include Maple Cabinetry and detail, Upgraded Door and Hardware package, potlites, niche/finishing details and more. Ask about the Odessy Homes Supplier Special and find out how to increase your savings.
From the things you see, to the things you don’t see, quality is built in to each and every Odessy Home.
Odessy Homes Innovation
When it comes to design, Odessy Homes is a leader, not a follower. Whether you are a family on a budget, or downsizing but don’t want to compromise on quality or designer features, Odessy Homes strives to meet your needs. Form meets function, style meets value.
If unique is what you seek, explore the possibilities with Odessy Homes.
Who is Odessy Homes?
Odessy Homes has a home building history that spans a quarter of a century. Then, and now, Odessy Homes provides elegant design and exceptional value. An obsession with excellence in everything we do has guided every step of our journey, and is our commitment to you, our valued customer.
The Odessy Homes Advantage: 21 Great Standard Specifications
- Piled Foundation is Standard on all homes
- Maple cabinetry and wall capping on half walls
- Enhanced designer lighting package, including potlites
- Colonist interior doors, deluxe door hardware
- Rounded corners, niche/drywall detail as per plan
- One piece tubs and shower units. Showers include deluxe glass doors
- Many interior colour and finishing options available
- Supplier Special Discounts available
- Low maintenance exterior. Most plans feature choice of stucco or siding front elevation, including colour and stone detail selection
- Tripane or Low E PVC windows
- 2 x 6 Energy Efficient Construction, Exterior house wrap included
- R20 Fibreglass Insulation in walls, R50 in attic, R20 Fibreglass Insulation in basement with 4’ added Styrofoam, acoustical air sealant, spray foamed rim joists
- Floor float basement perimeter framing
- Roughed-in plumbing in basement (waste lines)
- Basement designed to maximize options for future development
- 40 Gallon Electric Hot Water Tank
- Sump pump and backwater valve
- Deadbolt locks
- Two exterior frost-free taps
- Construction stage Survey Certificate and Zoning Memorandum
- Five Year Manitoba New Home Builder’s Warranty